Universal Robina Corporation (URC, we, us, our) commits to protect and maintain the privacy of your personal information in accordance with the mandate of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. If we ask you to provide information that can identify you, we assure you that it will be used strictly in accordance with this privacy statement.
This sets out how we use and protect the personal information you give when you use this website.
We may change this policy from time to time to better protect your personal information and privacy. Any changes may be viewed on this page, so we advise that you check this at your convenience if you visit this website.
WHAT WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information including, mailing address, email address, telephone number
- Preferences and interests
- Other information that may be used for customer surveys, marketing offers, or online promotions
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Visit our website
- Contact us by sending an inquiry, leaving a comment, or providing a feedback at our website
- Do any transaction through our website such as when you subscribe for information on our products, participate in any of our online activities, etc.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We get your personal information to understand your needs and to help better the products that we put on the market. More specifically, we ask for your personal information:
- For record purposes.
- So we may send you, through any of the contact information that you provided, with promotional materials, special offers, or other information that you may find interesting.
- So we may contact you when we or any of our affiliates conduct market analysis or surveys.
- For gathering of facts for data analytics of our or of any of our affiliates’ products.
- When we do cross-selling.
- To share with any of our affiliates for marketing, promotional, and other commercial purposes.
When you allow us to collect your personal information, you give us your consent to use it for the purposes mentioned in this page.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE WITH US?
Yes. Our commitment is to keep your information secure at all times. To prevent loss, destruction, alteration, unlawful access/use, or unauthorized disclosure, we have set up an adequate organizational, physical, and technical security measures to safeguard the information that we collect through this website.
We will keep your personal information until such time that you withdraw your consent, which you can do by sending us a written request for such purpose at our mailbox, URC Tera Tower, Bridgetowne, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave (C5 Road), Ugong Norte, Quezon City, 1110. Within twenty-four (24) hours from receipt of your request, we shall destroy or remove your personal information, in whole and permanently, from our records.
IS DATA SHARING ALLOWED?
If necessary and appropriate, we may share your personal information for purposes of data storage and/or processing only to affiliates and third parties, who shall be bound by the same degree of confidentiality and security obligations.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have control over the collection and use of your personal information. You may do this as follows:
- By sending us a written request, you may access your personal information and see the details. If you wish to make any correction on your data, you may send your written request to:
Ian S. Pajantoy
ABSI office, 11F, Cyberscape Beta Bldg., Topaz Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
7909000 local 7006
Email - Ian.email@example.com
- We shall respond within thirty (30) days from receipt of your request.
- You may lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission, if you have reasonable ground to believe that your personal information is being used other than for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We will not disclose to, or allow third parties to use your personal information unless you give us your consent or we are required by law to do so.